COPYRIGHT LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- WYME, Inc. (hereinafter "Organization") is a Florida Corporation engaged in the development, marketing and administration of quality top level domains.
- You, the Submitter (hereinafter "Owner") owns the copyright to certain materials and is willing to allow Organization to copy and utilize such materials under the terms herein set forth.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises herein contained, the Owner and Organization agree as follows:
- This Agreement shall be effective as of the date of submission.
- Owner hereby warrants and represents that it solely owns all right, title and interest to the Material. Owner further represents that it is legally entitled to grant the above license. If Owner’s employer(s) has rights to intellectual property that Owner creates that includes the Material, Owner represents that it has received permission to license the Material on behalf of that employer, that Owner’s employer has waived such rights for licensing such Material to the Organization, or that your employer has executed a separate License Agreement with the Organization.
- Owner hereby grants Organization a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute Material and such derivative works, right to copy and incorporate into Organization’s work, in whole or in part, and to incorporate the Material, in whole or in part, into other works (the "Derivative Works") for Organization’s use in the development, marketing and administration of its quality top level domains.
- All right, title and interest in the Material, including without limitation, any copyright, shall remain with Owner.
- Organization shall own the copyright in the Derivative Works.
- Owner shall indemnify and hold Organization, its agents, employees, successors and assigns harmless from any third party claim of infringement against the parties hereto regarding the intellectual property known as the Material. Owner will defend Organization, its agents, employees, successors and assigns, with regard to any third party claim of infringement as referenced herein and Owner will reimburse Organization for any attorneys’ fees and costs related to said claim.
- Should any dispute arise between the parties hereto, the prevailing party will be entitled to reimbursement of its attorneys’ fees and costs of such dispute resolution.
- This Agreement will last in perpetuity, without the right to cancel.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between the parties and all other prior negotiations, agreements, representations and understandings are superseded hereby.
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and of the State of Florida.