There are several key ingredients that go into the makeup of any successful advertising campaign. They include copy, creative, targeting, timing and impressions.
- Copy is the text that appears in your ad.
- By Creative, we refer to size and design of the ad. This includes the background, images, colors, logos, and creative theme of your ad.
- The simplest way to think of a target is to understand it governs who will see your ad. The audience and placement for your ad is critical to the success of your campaign.
- The date on which your campaign starts, and the period of time (term or duration) your ad will appear are called Timing. WYME, Inc. presents a variety of pre-defined campaign options that vary in duration. You simply pick a start date, and select the duration. Tips are provided within these pages to help you understand what timing factors will be most important to your business.
- By impressions, we refer to the number of unique times your ad will appear to the target audience selected. The number of impressions is typically ’smoothed’, or delivered in approximately equal numbers each day over the duration of your campaign. WYME, Inc. provides a wide variety of impression levels for you to select from.
Each of these elements is interdependent and must work with the others to make a successful Internet advertising campaign.